Friday, March 27, 2009

Filha De Peixe Que Sabe Nadar!

My father turned 52 years old on the first day of spring, March 20th. Almost 23 of those years have been dedicated to motivating and supporting me in whatever it is that I enjoy doing. He is my greatest inspiration of all in Fado and life in general. No one supports or believes in me more than my father. Happy Birthday Papá and thanks for everything!


* Click on the article above for a clearer image.*

Of all the newspaper clippings I have, this is my favorite... My father and I singing together at the age of 3 in 1989. I'm proud of being a "Filha De Peixe Que Sabe Nadar!"

1 comment:

cookingwithdadtv.com said...

Hi Nathalie,

So glad your scheduled in my hometown, Were in Ludlow, MA will you be singing?
I want to be sure you have a great turnout.
Maybe I can help?