Friday, March 27, 2009

Alfama Restaurant, NYC


Lately, I have had the pleasure of singing at Alfama Restaurant in the City every so often. I can't explain how much I enjoy performing on their Fado nights (Wednesday nights). It makes the week go by so much faster and the ambiance is awesome. It's close to home, I get to perform with a team of guitarists I consider family (Francisco Chuva, Antonio Mendonsa, Michael DaSilva, and Diogo Arsenio) and I get meet some of New York's most talented and successful people. I usually only know about a week in advance when I will perform at Alfama, but there have been a couple of people that have been interested and keep asking me when my next performance will be. As soon as I find out when I will be performing next I will post it here on my blog and it will also be update immediately on my website so stay tuned!!


Alfama Restaurant is a special spot in the unique city of New York that not only serves great Portuguese meals but also succeeds in sharing our culture to the most diversified crowd. Come out any night, but preferably on a Wednesday night, Fado night, for some of the Tri-State area's most successful Fadistas!

No comments: