Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Fernanda Pereira!!



I have received many birthday presents in the past but on August 23rd, I was actually someone's birthday present! That someone is Sra. Fernanda Pereira of Pleasanton, California (yup, Pleasanton is as nice as it sounds) who owns a successful printing company, along with her husband Dino. They put together a beautiful party in their amazing home where they turned their jacuzzi into a stage and their backyard into a light show. I was accompanied by the wonderful group of guitarists, Helder Carvalheira, Manuel Escobar, and João Cardadeiro once again, in this relaxed setting. We had a great time with an exceptional crowd. By the end of the night, everyone was dancing! It was a blast and I was so grateful to be a part of the occasion. Thank you so much Pereira family for letting me be a part of an unforgetable celebration. You truely are amazing people!!



No comments: