Friday, March 27, 2009

Fado is in her soul!

On November 11th, I received the following message on my myspace page from Jacinta, a young lady I met in Gilroy, California back in April:

Hey Nathalie!
How are you doing?
Well I am taking a graphic design course and one of my assignment was to make a music poster...So I did one of you from the pictures I took when you performed in Gilroy and thought I would share :)

I hope that you will get return to Gilroy soon and perform for all of us again.

Hope all is well and take care!
Um Abraco
-Jacinta


Thank you so much Jacinta!! It's beautiful!! I hope you got an A!! =)

2 comments:

Jacinta said...

I just got an email today from Doris letting me know that you had posted the poster I made. THANK YOU! It is an honor to have you post it in your Natalie News! I'm glad you liked it. I hope all is well and that we meet again soon. Um Abraco - Jacinta

Jacinta said...

By the way...I did get an "A" ;)