Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guitarras do Atlântico

Viriato Ferreira and Jose Silva, who most consider to be the best Fado guitarists in the United States, or North America even, have just released their first album entitled, "Guitarras do Atlântico." After accompanying many Fadistas from Lisbon such as Lenita Gentil, and Anita Guerreiro amungst many others, as well as local artists and accompanying such artists in recording dozens of albums (including mine), they finally decided to record their own! The album includes original guitarradas created by Jose Silva, as well as traditional guitarradas. I've been blessed to have the advice, guidance, and friendship of these two gentlemen and I recognize that most of my success has been thanks to them. I wish them all the best and recommend that you buy the album. If you are interested in acquiring one, let me know (nathalie@nathaliepires.com) and I'll be your middleman!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u, good post! =)