Sunday, July 15, 2007

My First Photo Shoot!

Remember picture day at school when you would have to "fake a smile" at a photographer in an awkward pose and hope for the best? Well that was a lot easier than what I had to do yesterday.

Modeling is definitely not my thing. I don't know what my problem is! I can sing in front of hundreds of people and feel confident but I shy away from a camera. But still, I got a lot of amazing pictures from it. The last picture I had taken was my high school graduation picture which was so terrible we didn't even buy any prints. I am blown away by the outcome of yesterday's photo shoot. We took pictures in front of a screen and at the beach. It was funny because there was a wedding party and a sweet sixteen being photographed there at the same part of the beach and at the same time. The people walking by must of been wondering why I was wearing all black and looking so sad. They were probably like, "what occasion is that girl celebrating?" Hahahahaha!!
I also got to meet two of the coolest people alive, Kelly and Carlos Velazquez, the photographer, who were extremely patient with me and always thinking outside the box which is exactly what I wanted! But I owe this whole experience to Vivian Francisco, who not only recommended the photographer but also made me look beautiful AND happens to be my #1 fan! Thank you, thank you, thank you Vivian, Kelly, and Carlos! You guys are awesome!

No comments: